Spicy Beef Stew. I absolutely love beef stew, but it can take quite a while for that to get falling apart tender! You know what else is awesome? Instant pot spicy beef stew is for reals a one pot recipe, all in the instant pot!
Hearty and fiery, this spicy beef stew recipe will warm you right up and keep you plenty satisfied. Plan ahead – like many stews, spicy beef stew takes awhile to make. Bo Kho is a spicy and flavorful Vietnamese beef stew that makes a pretty epic bowl of noodle soup. You can have Spicy Beef Stew using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Stew
- Prepare 2 lbs of stew beef.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of sazon packet.
- You need 1 tbs of adobo.
- It’s 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s to taste of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 c of water.
- You need 1 of med sweet potato peeled.
- Prepare 2-3 of small white potatoes, peeled.
- You need 2-3 of carrots, peeled.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1/4 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Bho Kho is a nice change to the usual bowl of pho noodles. Spicy Beef Vegetable Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Beef Stew Recipe: Hearty delicious stew to enjoy during the colder months. Sichuan has more beef dishes than most other Chinese provinces, and their spicy beef stew is considered to be comfort food.
Spicy Beef Stew step by step
- Season beef with red pepper, onion powder, adobo, garlic powder, sazon, soy sauce, chicken bouillon cube, oregano & olive oil. Cover & let marinade 1-2 days..
- Heat a pot over medium heat with olive oil. Add beef & brown on each side. Once beef is browned on all sides, add 3-4 c water. (I recommend putting water into marinade bowl so you don't waste marinade).You want water to cover beef. Cover pot & let beef boil 1- 1 1/2 hrs until beef is tender. Check on it occasionally, if water dries up, add more water. Once beef is tender, cut potatoes, carrots & onion..
- Add regular potatoes & carrots. Stir, add more water if needed. Let beef & potatoes simmer for 10 minutes. Then add sweet potatoes & onions, stir. After 6 minutes, add red pepper flakes, stir again. Let boil 5 minutes..
- Add tomato paste & brown sugar, stir again. Let stew boil until reaching desired thickness. Serve over white rice or with bread..
Made with star anise, Sichuan peppercorns, and chili bean sauce. A really flavorful beef stew with a rich broth is the perfect cold-weather meal, and this one is almost The contrast keeps the stew from being bland or boring, but doesn't give you something so spicy. This beer beef stew is the perfect comfort food. I really cannot put in words how good this is. Garnish with some fresh coriander then serve your perfect spicy beer beef stew.