Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots. Tender beef "top sirloin" strips tossed with broccoli florets, onions, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar. fresh garlic and gingerroot make this STIR-FRY. Stracetti—Beef Strips with Bell PeppersL'Antro dell'Alchimista. This Saucy Beef with Broccoli is my take to incorporate more sauce to the beloved dish.
Place cut side down on cutting board and slice into thin strips. When all meat is removed from pan, add onion Serve some of stir-fry right away over rice or noodles along with steamed broccoli or add to stir-fried vegetables. Freeze remainder in sealed plastic bags. You can cook Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots
- You need 1/2 of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of carrots cut into flower shape.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion minced.
Medium rare beef sirloin with broccoli on black plate. Raw beef sirloin on hook on dark black background. Roast beef with roasted potato, carrots, celery and shiitake mushroom. Sirloin beef strips in garlic mushroom gravy.
Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots instructions
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience 👍.
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.
This Saucy, Speedy Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry Will Ruin You For All Others. This beef and broccoli recipe is one of my favorite recipes from that book because it uses quite a few of my mom's To keep the beef tender and not chewy, it's important to slice the strips against the grain (and another tip from. After all, isn't the best part of beef and broccoli the gravy-like sauce? It has to be thick enough to coat the tender slices of beef and the broccoli florets Mouth watering yet? Grab your knife and get ready to slice and dice your way to Easy Beef and Broccoli that's guaranteed to kick those takeout menus.