Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. There's no need to spend all day at the stove with this vegetable beef soup recipe. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient!
And this one ain't missing out on flavor… seriously! An easier recipe certainly doesn't mean a bland recipe! Vegetable beef soup with a Filipino twist. You can cook Easy Vegetable Beef Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini (optional).
- You need 2 of medium russet potatoes.
I live in a small town in Connecticut. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker! If you love beef stew, then this homemade vegetable beef soup recipe is right up your alley.
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
The best beef soup you will ever have! Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends. Quick and easy vegetable beef soup recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot. If you don't have an Instant. Soups are easy and hearty meals that are perfect to serve your family on chilly evenings.