Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives. Delicate flavours to tantalize the taste buds. This ham is as moist and succulent as ham on the bone. Sourced from premium grain fed Queensland beef.
A huge roast beef and black forest ham sandwich with crunchy red onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to blend (reserve any remaining potatoes for another use). Stir onion mix, ham, and chives into potatoes. You can have Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives
- You need 1 package of beef ramen.
- It’s 3 slices of black forest ham.
- It’s 2 cups of hot water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
Laced with Black Forest ham and nutty Gruyère, and built on a foundation of pumpernickel and sourdough bread, this version uses spicy mustard to give the eggs a zippy boost. Place the slices of ham evenly over the bread cubes, then sprinkle with half of the cheese. Black Forest ham (German: Schwarzwälder Schinken) is a variety of dry-cured smoked ham produced in the Black Forest region of Germany. Hearty Hoisin Beef Ramen: After much demand and interest on my other instructable for Ramen, ive decided to release yet another instructable on a Pour your ramen into a bowl and get a fork to dress it, as you will want to use the fork to press the toppings down into the soup a little bit, please don't do.
Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives step by step
- Add the ramen noodles and flavor packet to a bowl with water. Heat till cooked..
- Roll the ham up into a roll. Slice the roll across making strips about 1/4 inch wide like a pinwheel. Stice the pinwheels once across. Add to the ramen with the chives. Stir in the soya sauce and vinegar. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Hams like to sweat, so it's important to not wrap hams firmly in plastic or foil to allow a level of circulation. The tried-and-true combination of ham and cheese is tweaked just slightly for this sandwich. We paired Cambozola's creamy texture and pungent flavor with Black Forest ham. Enjoy savory Black Forest ham, melted cheese, and egg – all on your favorite bread. Add your choice of veggies for a tasty way to start the day.