Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. Young ginger is the choice for beef stir-fry (in fact for all stir-fries), as no one will enjoy chewing a fibrous piece of mature ginger.
Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making tender beef stir fry with simple step by step instructions. Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. You can have Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout
- You need 250 grams of Sliced Beef.
- You need 200 grams of Bean Sprout.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spring Onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy Sauce★.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine)★.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil★.
- It’s 4 tsp of Oyster Sauce◎.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Soy Sauce ◎.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine) ◎.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar◎.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame Oil ◎.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
It's easy to identify the long grains of. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. Continue until all the sides are. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout step by step
- Cut spring onion into small pieces (Mince). Wash bean sprout with water and drain well..
- Mix ◎ ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut the beef into bite size. Put in a bowl and add ★ ingredients. Rub it in well. Keep it for 15 minutes..
- Put beef in a frying pan. Turn on fire with medium heat. Stir-fry beef until the color changes..
- Add bean sprouts and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds). Add ◎ sauce and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds)..
- Place it on a dish. Sprinkle spring onion on it..
What's the best beef stir-fry marinade, type of skillet, and tenderize technique to make healthy If you are wondering how to make beef stir-fry, it starts with the type of cuts that are most suitable for. Quick stir-fried beef strips with sliced onions and red and green bell peppers. This Beef Stir Fry looks so mouthwatering and sumptuous, isn't it? I know that it looks good, but don't be intimidated to try making one for yourself because contrary to the way it looks, this dish is so easy. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce.