干炒牛河 Stir-fry Flat Noodles with Beef. Stir Fry Flat Rice Noodles 炒河粉. Tapah Food Seasoning UK. 【国宴大师•干炒牛河】拒绝湿炒! 没有酒店火候也能做出美味无比的家庭版干炒牛河! I am here to share with you how to stir-fired Flat Rice Noodles with Beef in a traditional style.
Tapah Food Seasoning UK. 排骨炒河 Pan Fried Flat Rice Noodles with Spare Ribs 師奶仔年三十收爐啦 預祝大家新年快樂 碟頭飯系列. The primary ingredients of Gan Chao Niu He (干炒牛河), aka Beef Chow Fun and Beef Noodle Stir Fry, are flat rice noodles, in other words, hor fun, which is otherwise called "shahe fen", as this dish invented in the town of Shahe in Guangzhou. The most popular Hong Kong-style stir-fried beef noodles, simply cook with soy sauce. You can cook 干炒牛河 Stir-fry Flat Noodles with Beef using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 干炒牛河 Stir-fry Flat Noodles with Beef
- It’s 400gr of 河粉/粿条 Flat noodles.
- You need 200gr of 牛肉片 Beef in thin slices.
- Prepare to taste of 青葱 Spring onion.
- You need to taste of 鱼饼 Fish cakes.
- It’s to taste of 胡椒粉，盐 Pepper powder, Salt.
- You need to taste of 酱清，蚝油 Light soy sauce, Oyster sauce.
- It’s to taste of 蒜米 Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of 鸡蛋 Egg.
I love to cook it at home when I suddenly craving for beef noodles. It is so easy to make, but you have to buy the good quality of stir-fry beef. The trick for successful beef stir-fry is to slice the beef very thinly, cook on This is due to the material used to produce wok-hei as well as the unique shape of the wok as against a flat based pan. Stir-frying is messy with a small wok as you cannot stir and flip the food pieces freely as it tends to.
干炒牛河 Stir-fry Flat Noodles with Beef instructions
- 青葱切小段，鱼饼切薄片 Cut spring onions into small sections, fish cakes into thin slices.
- 用盐和胡椒粉腌牛肉 Marinate beef with salt & pepper powder.
- 热油，加入蒜米炒香 Heat the oil and add in minced garlic.
- 加入牛肉翻炒 Add beef and stir-fry.
- 加入鱼饼和河粉，翻炒 Add fish-cakes and flat noodles, stir-fry.
- 加入鸡蛋，青葱，酱清，蚝油翻炒 Add egg, spring onion, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir-fry.
Beef chow fun(pan-fried flat rice noodles) is one of my favorite Cantonese dishes. It is considered as a snack or sometimes a staple food and one of the After stir frying, there should be more extra sauce in the pan. That's why this dish is called as 干炒牛河 in Chinese meaning dry fried rice noodles with. This is more to a dry version of the stir fry noodles. If you prefer a braised version, you could simply adjust with more stock/water and stop way before the sauce gets dry up.