Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses. Two layers of grated potato, onion and herbs stuffed with melted mozzarella and sundried tomatoes make this Pizza Stuffed Potato Rosti just perfect. · Potato rosti with kale and white cabbage. Easy recipe for side dish, perfect way to use all of the leftovers from the fridge! Rosti is the Swiss version of hash browns or potato pancakes made with butter, potatoes, and salt.
This dish brings back a lot of memories for Barry. When he worked in Switzerland this was a firm favourite when he returned from a long day on the slopes. Rib Eye of Beef with Rosti, Madeira and Wild Mushrooms. You can cook Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses
- You need 1 kg of Potatoes.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need To taste of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 8 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare As needed of Sliced roast beef.
- You need of Fresh dille.
- Prepare To taste of Fresh parsley.
- You need To taste of Fresh chives.
- Prepare To taste of Chive flowers.
- Prepare 1 tbs of whole grain mustard.
- You need 2 tbs of crème fraiche.
- You need 3 of pickles.
Lip smacking rib eye, buttery rosti and a rich red wine and Madeira sauce create a feast of flavours in this recipe. Chicken Liver on Crostini with Warm Pear Salad. Grilled Lamb Cutlets with Parma Ham and Herbs. For the herb salad, place the herbs into a bowl with the lemon juice and the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses step by step
- For the rosti. Peel and shred the potatoes using a food processor. Give the potatoes a quick rinse to remove some excess starch. Drain well and place in a clean kitchen towel. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and toss to combine. Use the kitchen towel to wrench out as much liquid as you can..
- Preheat your pan of choice on medium heat. Mine is a 28 cm cast iron skillet. Pour in half the oil. Evenly distribute the potatoes and press using a spatula to make it as compact as possible. Cook on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes. Take the rosti out of the pan, add the rest of the oil and cook the other side for the same amount of time. Also press on this side to make the rosti as compact as possible. Let cool slightly before garnishing..
- For the garnish. Place the crème fraiche in the middle of the rosti. Use a spoon to form a sort of whirl. To make the roses, roll op the beef losely and use your thumb to push out the middle. Place the roses on the crème fraiche for stability. Place piles of pickles and teaspoons of mustard all around. Scatter around the herbs and flowers..
To serve, place the rösti onto a serving plate and top with the herb salad and the fried egg. Healthy Recipes: Light Meals, Sides and Entrees. This recipe meets all of the following criteria If you have a can of tuna in the pantry, then you have the makings of a tasty meal or snack. These tuna rosti are easy to make and taste fantastic. Herb and Butter Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish and Caramelized Onions.