Beef Enchiladas. Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. My time saving trick is to use one base Enchilada spice mix for both the sauce and filling! This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite!
Today I am making cheesy ground beef enchiladas my favorite way, baking in the oven. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times. You can have Beef Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of Medium onion diced.
- You need 2 cans of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 8 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
The Best Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Chipotle Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Beef Enchiladas. This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce. My favorite Beef Enchiladas recipe loaded with a saucy, hearty, and flavorful ground beef filling They are filled with seasoned ground beef and beans, then topped with Enchilada Sauce and lots of.
Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Brown ground beef and onions seasoned with salt and pepper and drain..
- Put 1/2 can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 X 9 baking dish..
- Mix the other half of enchilada sauce with ground beef mixture and add 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese..
- Place small amount of ground beef mixture in each tortilla shell and roll up. Place each one in the baking dish.
- Top with 1 can red enchilada sauce and the remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20 minutes. Garnish with diced tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.
These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. Watch the video showing you how to make Easy Beef Enchiladas, then scroll down to the bottom of this post and print out the. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. These beef enchiladas really are the best ever! They're made with an incredibly flavorful and easy enchilada sauce, ground beef seasoned with the perfect blend of Mexican spices.