Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup. Hatch Chile & Cheesy Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers. How do you make Ninja Food Beef Taco Soup with Hatch Chiles? It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy.
Over the summer our friend, Scott, gave us a big bag of roasted hatch chiles (which I've kept some in the freezer for a winter meal like this!) and they are the prefect smokey, lightly spicy compliment to a meaty, cheesy soup. While ground beef would work great, I used wild venison instead (and so many. This soup is silky smooth and creamy and hugely flavorful, made primarily with roasted red Hatch chile peppers and the perfect balance of seasonings. You can cook Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped (red or yellow).
- Prepare 1 of large celery rib, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 of medium hatch green chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- You need 8 oz. of Cream cheese.
- It’s 4 C. of Chicken broth.
- You need 2 C. of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Fresh cilantro.
I used chicken broth, but beer would be interesting, though you would need to up your simmering time to cook off the alcohol, as well as beef broth. I like to think of this warm & cozy chicken and hatch chile stew as the perfect rainy day meal! I look forward to making lots from your site starting with chicken and hatch chile soup. Hatch Chile & Cheesy Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Cheesy Beef and Hatch Chile Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to broil. Place peppers in a oven safe dish, drizzle with olive oil and salt and toss to coat. Broil 4-5 minutes until top has blackened and flip. Broil opposite side another 3-4 minutes. Remove to a bowl and cover with foil and let steam 10 minutes..
- Once peppers have cooled enough to handle remove skins and stem. Cut open and remove seeds and ribs. For a more spicy flavor leave seeds and ribs in..
- In a large pot over medium-high heat cook ground beef until browned. Season with seasoned salt,cumin and chili powder..
- Add lime juice, onions, garlic, celery and peppers. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Add cream cheese and stir well to melt. Add chicken broth, bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer oven medium-low for 10 minutes..
- Add shredded cheese and stir to combine. Add red pepper flakes if using..
- Serve immediately and top with sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro. (Optional).
A Hatch Chile is a seasonal Chile typically only available in mid to late summer. It's bright green (a little bit lighter than a jalapeño) and long, tapering We combine flavorful ground beef with roasted hatch Chile peppers, and pepper jack cheese and then wrap it up in flour tortillas, smother them in a spicy. Enjoy this easy chili beef soup recipe made with ground beef soup recipe with chopped green chile, onions, tomatoes, and beans. This hearty ground beef soup obtains its great flavor from chili seasonings, peppers, and tomatoes. Grab a bowl of this Hatch Chile Chicken Udon Soup!