My Beef Stroganoff. Once upon a time, there really was a guy named "Stroganoff" (in the Anglicized version), which is the reason for the name of the delicious beef. Golden seared juicy beef strips smothered in. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles.
This recipe is so decadent and savory We know and love this recipe with egg noodles, however beef stroganoff was traditionally served with. My family loved the boxed version of this ground beef stroganoff, but I've always loved the taste of a good Stroganoff, but I hated the expense and preparation of beef tips or steak or roast beef to make it. Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. You can have My Beef Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of lean beef stew meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of red cooking wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1-2 cups of egg noodles.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tub of mushrooms.
Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. Beef Stroganoff is a hearty, filling comfort food that satisfies with a meaty, creamy taste that is full of flavor! Growing up, my family would have stroganoff quite a few times throughout the year. Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream).
My Beef Stroganoff instructions
- In a medium pot boil noodles..
- In a medium pan add olive oil, meat, onions and garlic. Cook till done..
- Now add beef stock, worsteshire sauce, red wine and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Add sour cream and sprinkle flour on top and whisk making sure no lumps..
- Add egg noddles. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Top with parsley and green onions..
Beef stroganoff is my father's favorite meal, so I made it for Father's Day. I made this twice- once exactly per the recipe and once with stew meat that I. I have to say, this beef stroganoff is one of my all-time favorite recipes. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. Beef stroganoff is typically served over egg noodles, and we stand firmly by that.