Beef Curry Recipe. Stir up a fragrant beef curry to excite your tastebuds, with dishes from around the world, including keema, beef rendang and spicy red Thai meatballs. Slow Cooked Indian Beef Curry Recipe – Slow Cooker Beef Curry Veena Azmanov. Beef Curry -Spicy Kerala Style Beef Curry My Eating Space.
Savory and hearty Japanese beef curry recipe made with beef, potatoes, carrots, mushroom, and This recipe uses a box Japanese curry roux, which can be found at Asian supermarkets or an Asian. See more ideas about Beef curry, Curry recipes, Beef curry recipe. Beef Curry is a tasty & spicy non-vegetarian dish. You can cook Beef Curry Recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Curry Recipe
- Prepare 100 g of beef cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil).
- It’s 3 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s as needed of Water,.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp ginger puree.
- You need 1 tsp of onion puree.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- It’s to taste of Beef/Chicken cube,.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional).
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need to taste of Paprika,.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf, optional.
Learn how to make/prepare Beef Curry by following this easy recipe. Kerala Beef Curry is a very popular recipe. Find delicious beef curry recipes, like easy keema curry made with beef mince, Thai and Indian beef curries, beef rendang and slow cooker beef curry – try something different on curry night! BEEF CURRY RECIPE-II Try this classic beef curry recipe.its sure tasty !
Beef Curry Recipe instructions
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine..
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables..
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt..
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf..
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!.
This Beef Curry recipe will give you a great tasting dish with an inviting aroma. Beef Curry is cooked in many different ways. This recipe that we have here is the mild version. Slow Cooked Beef Massaman Curry – Rich, fall-apart beef in a spicy homemade sauce with new potatoes. Cook them low, cook them slow.