Fettuccine with beef and fennel rose sauce. Fettuccine pasta is smothered in a creamy roasted beet and Parmesan cheese sauce in this vegetarian dinner dish. Reviews for: Photos of Fettuccine with Creamy Roasted Beet Sauce. The Best Beef Fettuccine Recipes on Yummly
Fennel has a subtle anise flavour which balances the sweetness of the pumpkin in this pasta dish. Crispy bacon and sour cream in the sauce adds more texture to this fancy mid-week meal. Fettuccine with Beef, Pancetta, and Red Wine Bolognese Sauce. You can have Fettuccine with beef and fennel rose sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine with beef and fennel rose sauce
- You need 500 g of lean ground beef.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large shallot, finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of large bulb fennel, chopped.
- It’s 250 mL of passata.
- You need 500 g of dried fettuccine.
- You need 125 mL of heavy cream.
- It’s To taste of Grated parmesan cheese, for toppong.
Flat noodles cradle a satisfying partnership of ground beef and peppers in a pesto-enriched sauce. I love to use fresh refrigerated fettuccine noodles because it tastes that much better. If you want the fettuccine alfredo to be a little more "saucy" toss the sauce with less than one pound of pasta (you may start. Cajun Steak Fettuccine is an incredible meal of steaks coated with Cajun spice rub, grilled, sliced, and served on top of buttery pasta.
Fettuccine with beef and fennel rose sauce step by step
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and fry for about 5 minutes, until the meat's browned and starting to crisp. Break the beef up with a spatula as it cooks..
- Add the garlic and shallot to the pan and cook 2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in the tomato paste and continue frying another 2 minutes. Add the fennel, and fry another 1 minute..
- Add a splash of water to the pan to stop the frying. Pour in the passata and let simmer for 3 minutes. Add a good pinch of salt and several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper..
- Cook the pasta about 1 minute short of the package directions. You can do this step the same time you're making the sauce. Once the pasta's ready, stir the cream into the sauce and give it a final test for seasoning. Drag the noodles into the pan of sauce and toss to coat. Add pasta cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce. Serve with a topping of freshly grated parmesan cheese..
This is how you make fettuccine Alfredo like the Romans. It's an incredibly simple and quick dish with only a few key ingredients: pasta, butter, and cheese. The key is to use the starchy pasta-cooking water to form a smooth, creamy, emulsified sauce.minus the cream. When the pasta is done, drain it, put it back in the pasta pot, add the sauce and stir the sauce and pasta together. Put into serving bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.