Tomatoes with Beef. Retired Chef Cook Fai, show you , how to make this easy and quick to make, Stir Fry: Beef with Tomato. Usually serve with hot steamed white rice. This Chinese inspired dish is great for family dinner or for a party.
Most are pink or red with numerous small seed compartments (locules) distributed throughout the fruit. This beef tomato stir-fry recipe comes from old memories of my mother's backyard garden, late But vine ripe tomatoes definitely call for special recipes, and this classic Cantonese beef tomato stir-fry. Beef tomatoes are very large tomatoes, that are great stuffed with mince or vegetables. You can have Tomatoes with Beef using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomatoes with Beef
- You need 4 of tomatoes, cut into 4 slices, remove skin.
- It’s As needed of Sliced beef.
- It’s To taste of Shallots and garlic minced.
- You need Half of tbsp oyster sauce.
It's more tomato based than typical beef stew recipes, but we love tomatoes over here and this is how I grew up eating it 🙂 I also threw in some fresh herbs like thyme and rosemary to give it an earthy.. This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef and pasta simmered in a tomato cream broth! Put beef back in pan and add gravy ingredients.
Tomatoes with Beef instructions
- Marinate beef with salt and black pepper..
- Then heat wok and add cooking oil. Make sure that oil is too hot before fry the beef. Quickly stir fry the beef then set aside..
- Add oyster sauce and continue cooking until tomatoes are half done. Then put back the beef mix then serve.
- Next, stir fry the garlic and shallot then pour the tomatoes..
Learn how to make Sautéed beef with tomatoes and basil & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Pour tomatoes over roast and scatter garlic around it. Season generously with salt and pepper. This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef and pasta simmered in a tomato cream broth!