Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪. French Dip Sandwich, or French Dip Au Jus, is a delicious and easy way to enjoy crockpot beef! We create a Beef Au Jus sandwich with tender beef, provolone cheese, toasty bread, and of course the dipping sauce. Such a simple crockpot recipe that the entire family will love.
If desired, skim fat from juices and serve in individual bowls. These CrockPot Italian Beef Sandwiches are perfect for tailgate season! With just a few simple ingredients, this easy slow cooker beef recipe is a The beef is seared on both sides to add flavor to the recipe and then it slow cooks until buttery and fork tender and is shredded (similar to pulled pork). You can have Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪
- It’s 2 packs of beef chuck roasts.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of rosemary, crushed.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of English muffins.
Check out these Crock Pot Shredded Beef Sandwiches (Virginia Style)! Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Welcome to our site dedicated to all things slow cooking! This easy dinner recipe is a crowd-pleaser!
Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chuck roast……..
- Place chuck roast in your slow cooker…….
- Add into your slow cooker your beef broth, oregano, black pepper, minced garlic, rosemary and sliced onions…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat 8 hours, shredding beef with two forks after 6 hours of cooking, stir lightly……..
- Serve your shredded beef on top of English muffins or your choice of bread, and serve your extra cooking juice on the side in a bowl and enjoy 😉! I made mine with some mayonnaise on the English muffin and dipped the sandwich into a cup of the extra cooking juice !! 😋.
Be the first to review this recipe. Then topped it off with the rest of the spices. Once done shred with forks and using a slotted spoon put on rolls. Perfect for a summer cookout or potluck, this shredded beef barbecue recipe is made easily in the crockpot! This easy to prepare Crock-Pot Balsamic Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches hit the spot!