Almond Milk. This article reviews almond milk and whether it's good or bad for your health. What Is Almond Milk, and Is It Good or Bad for You? Almond milk is a great alternative to dairy milk and a healthy component for any smoothie or shake.
Almond milk is one of an ever-growing line of non-dairy alternatives to traditional cow's milk. The current list includes: oat milk, soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, flax milk, hemp milk, and coconut. Learn how to make homemade almond milk! You can have Almond Milk using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Milk
- It’s 1/2 cup of almonds.
- You need 1 cup of mineral or drinking water.
- It’s 2 of tob3 cups of water for soaking almonds.
This almond milk is a good vegan, dairy-free and healthy substitute for cow milk. You can use this milk for. Almond milk is a highly versatile and nourishing milk alternative, rich in vitamin E and healthful fats. Read about seven key benefits of almond milk here.
Almond Milk instructions
- Soak almonds for overnight or for24 hours if possible.After 12 hr, discard water n use fresh water for soaking almonds..
- After 12 hours,discard water,take 1 cup fresh water and grind it on maximum power to get creamy texture..
- Strain almond milk through muslin cloth.If you want you can add dates,maple syrup,pic of salt and vanila essence while grinding almonds for the flavor..
- Leftover almond fiber can use in making porridge,parathas,snacks etc..
Homemade almond milk recipe is healthier than many store-bought options (no gums, chemicals or nasty ingredients) and all you need are almonds, water and a blender. Sweetened almond milk, unsweetened almond milk, chocolate almond milk, and almond coconut milk are just a few of the varieties available and each provides slightly different nutrients and health. Making homemade almond milk starts with soaking almonds overnight in cool water. The water is then drained out and the almonds are added to a blender along with fresh water, salt, and any additional. Real, fresh almond milk: It's a world-changing thing.