Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins. With golden raisins and a pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon, this creamy, classic rice pudding makes a quick and easy dessert that everyone will love. second milk addition. turned out super creamy and just sweet enough! I left out the raisins simply cuz I don't have any right now, but I will make it again. This Almond Milk Rice Pudding is an easy and delicious Middle Eastern dessert recipe that's dairy-free, egg-free & gluten-free – healthy take on a classic.
I love the subtle flavor that the. This Almond Milk Rice Pudding tastes best when chilled. Now again back home, some people like Also add saffron strands, golden raisins and mix. You can cook Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of plain or vanilla almond milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of uncooked white long grain rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
Can be served warm or cold, enjoy! In a medium saucepan, bring Pure Almond, rice and salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Vegan recipe of rice pudding cooked in almond milk is a traditional medieval recipe. It's a nutritious lactose and gluten free dessert.
Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins instructions
- In a medium pot, bring milk, almond milk, rice, and salt to boil; reduce heat to medium, and boil for 7 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add butter to milk, stir..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs well..
- In the same bowl that you beat the eggs in, add 1/2 cup of the hot milk mixture with the eggs. Whisk; return to the pot, whisking as you do so..
- Stir in sugar and vanilla. Cook over low-medium heat for 5 minutes, then add raisins..
- Remove from heat and cool. Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of each serving as a garnish..
Rice with milk, also known as rice pudding in North America, arroz con leche in Spanish-speaking countries, and kheer in India, is a delicious dessert with many Stir in a handful of dried fruits like raisins or figs, or nuts like almonds or walnuts after you sweeten the mixture or right before serving. Sushi rice makes this dairy-free rice pudding—made with unsweetened almond milk—pleasantly chewy and creamy. Review Body: Made this last night and was glad to see the pudding thicken. However after a night in the fridge, it is entirely too thick. This makes a great breakfast if you have leftover rice.