Deep fry chicken milk marinated. The Best Fried Chicken Milk Marinated Recipes on Yummly The Original Recipe is not packaged in three different places. The way it is cooked and the process makes it taste like it has eleven herbs and spices when in reality there is not.
This is the reason why chefs soak chicken in yogurt or milk overnight before cooking it. The marinade will yield for a better result especially when you plan to fry the chicken. Cut the chicken into frying pieces. You can have Deep fry chicken milk marinated using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep fry chicken milk marinated
- You need 6 of pices of chicken legs.
- You need 1/2 cup of of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of spoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of spoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of spoon of chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil for deep fry.
In a shallow bowl beat the eggs and then stir in the milk, salt, and pepper. The secret to keeping chicken meat juicy, even when deep-fried and boneless, is to let it sit overnight in a lightly acidic marinade. These include: buttermilk, yogurt, and canned pineapple juice. Buttermilk and yogurt have enzymes that are able to break down protein to tenderize, while pineapple juice is a light enough acid to tenderize without crossing the point of toughening up the meat from.
Deep fry chicken milk marinated step by step
- Arrange chicken in the marinate bowl.
- In small bowl add milk, sugar, light soy sauce, pepper and chicken stock powder, mixed well.
- Pour over the marinate sauce in the chickens bowl and start mixing by hand, try to massage everything into the chickens meat..
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- In deep fryer pour in oil at temperature 180c ,fry chicken for about 10 minutes.
Oh my, I may be a Northern Girl but I know good Southern Fried Chicken when I taste it! I never grew up eating fried chicken and my husband had a craving for some good "Southern-Sytle" fried chicken so I read through a bunch of recipes but obviously knew that fried chicken has to be moist my on the inside and the breading has to be thick enough to stand up to the frying process so it can be. In addition to fresh cow's milk, fermented milk products, which contain more acid than in regular milk, are often used tenderize chicken — for example, yogurt in Greek and Indian cuisine, and buttermilk to marinate fried chicken before it hits the fryer. This ensures the chicken is juicy and can help the flour stick better. Replace the milk with evaporated milk if you prefer.