Single Serving Beef Taco. Easy beef taco recipe made with ground beef and ready in minutes. Sign Up for the weekly One Dish Kitchen Newsletter!! These are made with a homemade taco seasoning and served with the perfect toppings!
Go-to Beef Taco recipe with the juiciest ground beef taco meat. Beef tacos are perfect for easy entertaining and always get rave reviews! Remove to a plate and wrap loosely with foil. You can have Single Serving Beef Taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Beef Taco
- It’s of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- Prepare To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- You need As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- You need 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- It’s as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- Prepare as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- It’s of For assembly.
- It’s of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- It’s of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- Prepare of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- It’s of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper,.
These Ground Beef Tacos are made with a deliciously seasoned ground beef filling, served in corn tortillas and finished with all the best toppings. They're likely to become a go-to weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy and you'll love how easy they are to prepare! Taking just a little extra time to make this flavorful ground beef makes all the difference in your homemade tacos! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table.
Single Serving Beef Taco instructions
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix. Juicy ground beef tacos with a homemade taco seasoning mix. The tacos are served with a creamy and crunchy cabbage crunch slaw. To make the beef tacos, start by cooking the onions, peppers, and celery in a pan with some avocado oil. Admittedly, beef tacos don't exactly take a TON of time to make.