Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk. These Jumbo Blueberry Crumb Muffins are moist, buttery, and loaded with juicy blueberries! Perfect for breakfast or as an after-school snack! These Jumbo Blueberry Crumb Muffins are moist, fluffy, and taste even better than the ones from the bakery!
Milk: I like to use buttermilk or whole milk in this recipe because either add wonderful moisture and flavor. You can use any milk, dairy or nondairy, but the lower fat. These Jumbo Blueberry Muffins are BIG, full of sweet blueberries, tangy lemon zest, and have domed, crunchy tops (thanks to turbinado sugar). You can have Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk
- It’s of Muffins.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of Silk Cashew Milk.
- It’s 1/3 of Applesauce or Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Streusel Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Real Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
Of course, you can always make regular-sized muffins from this recipe. I've included baking instructions (as the times will vary) for both regular and. Donut Muffins Protein Muffins Zucchini Muffins Bakery Muffins Jumbo Muffins Cranberry Muffins Muffins Blueberry Banana Nut Muffins Morning Glory Muffins. Unlike my light and fluffy blueberry muffins, these jumbo blueberry muffins are bigger and taller with a denser crumb.
Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk step by step
- Mix together all Dry Ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients next….Beat on high for 1 min until silky smooth..
- Add the Blueberries. And mix them in with the mixer for 30 seconds. Just enough to break the Blueberries up a bit..
- Prepare the streusel mix topping by mixing it together with a fork.
- Grease the jumbo muffin pan with pam. Preheat over 400°F. Cook for 20 – 25 min or until topping is golden brown..
With mixer on low, alternate adding the flour and milk mixture until. In a separate bowl, whisk skim milk, egg, softened butter, and vegetable oil. Mix the liquid ingredients into the whole wheat flour mixture to make a smooth batter, and gently fold in. With these Blueberry Muffins, you might find yourself sitting and thinking of way back when as you eat these muffins. Theres very much of the old fashioned style to them, just like momma used to make.