Tortellini with Shredded Beef 🥩. Chef Kamal demonstrates how to fill and close Beef Tortellini (Sheesh Barak), a delicious Lebanese recipe featured in his cookbook, Classic Lebanese Cuisine. The Best Beef Tortellini Recipes on Yummly If adding ground beef to half Add the sauce to a large bowl and stir in the mascarpone cheese, parsley, and thyme.
Cook the beef, tomato, and Parmesan mixture over medium heat for five minutes, then wilt in This ALDI tortellini is a great item to stock in your fridge as the foundation for any number of easy I topped prepared plates with shredded mozzarella to balance out the missing cheesiness from. Crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned. You can cook Tortellini with Shredded Beef 🥩 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Shredded Beef 🥩
- It’s 3 packages (10 ounce) of tortellini (any flavor).
- It’s As needed of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1/8 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Leftover shredded chicken or shredded beef.
- You need To taste of black pepper.
- You need 2 jars (24 ounce) of pasta sauce.
Don't drain the mushrooms and use shredded parmesan instead of cheddar. Also try it with roasted garlic & cheese tortellini! I refusd\ed to serve jarred sauce before making this recipe! Tortellini is a budget-friendly crowd-pleaser that's ridiculously easy to make — it cooks in a matter of minutes in boiling water.
Tortellini with Shredded Beef 🥩 instructions
- In a large pot boil water for your tortellini, don’t forget to add salt to your water!.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain thoroughly and return to pot…..now add your olive oil to tortellini, toss slightly…….
- On low heat add in your shredded beef (or chicken), black pepper and pasta sauce, stir until tortellini is completely coated with sauce……
- Serve each serving topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Don't just toss it with a plain ol' jar of marinara, though. With just a minute or two of extra effort, you can turn cheese tortellini into something much more exciting. Tortellini in brodo (tortellini in broth) is a classic Christmas dish from Bologna. The tortellini need to be so small that you can eat them in a single bite, together with the broth. It is quite a bit of work to make them as well as the broth from scratch, but certainly worth it.