Almond milk Matcha pudding. Almond Matcha/ Green Tea pudding recipe taste: creamy sweet with a little bit of bitterness from the green tea to complement the sweetness. This Matcha Latte Chia Pudding is light, creamy and loaded with matcha tea flavour! You'll love this quick and easy healthy breakfast!
You might not opt to make your own almond milk by hand-grinding the almonds, as they did in those days, but you can certainly make a perfectly good. Adding Matcha tea to the pudding gives you energy throughout the day. Further Food Nutritionist Commentary: Melina has the right idea with this one Mix mindful matcha, chia seeds, almond milk, and vanilla extract. You can cook Almond milk Matcha pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond milk Matcha pudding
- It’s 300 grams of almond milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of custard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of orange flower water.
Leave over night in the fridge. In the morning, add mixture to a bowl, then add your. This Matcha Milk Pudding was utterly soft. The texture is silky smooth just like soya bean curd pudding (tou hua豆花), so yummy!
Almond milk Matcha pudding instructions
- Mix the sold ingredients..
- Add the almonds milk over low heat. Keep stirring till it boils and thickens..
- Pour in a jar, close the lid and put in the fridge. Serve cold..
Strain matcha mixture into moulds and let cooled. Chill pudding in the refrigerator to set for few hours before serving. Top with some cooked red beans as desire. This pudding is made with instant pudding mix and almond milk and has the perfect taste and consistency. Takes just slightly more effort than normal.