Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies. These amazing and easy mint chocolate chip cookies are a favorite for any time of the year, but because of their bright green color they are especially perfect to bake for Christmas, St. Patrick's day, or another green-themed event! These AMAZING Chocolate Mint Cookies have bits of andes mint chocolate chips stirred into the batter, and are thick and chewy when baked.
Chocolate chips: I used a combination of milk and dark chocolate. How to make Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Combine the cookie dough, cocoa powder, and mint chocolate chunks until evenly distributed. You can have Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3.5 ounces of good quality milk chocolate, such as Lindt.
- It’s of Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chicolate, chopoed.
- You need 4 ounces (1 stick) of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Andies Peppermint chips.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com will become your new favorite cookie. You could make a regular chocolate chip cookie or you could change things up a bit. We added Andes Mints to our cookies instead of chocolate chips to take the mint theme further. Big, soft cookies filled with Andes Mint Candies, Mint Chips and Chocolate Chips.
Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the ove to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder baking soda and salt.
- Melt the butter and milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Cool to room temperatur.
- In a large bowl add sugar, eggs, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture, beat until combined.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture until incorporaed.
- Mix in peppermint chips.
- Roll 8nto 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutrs until flat and cookies surface appears just set. Don't over cook for chewy centers, cookie crisps as it cools so if ots overbaked itbwill be crisp throughout.. Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Mint and chocolate in every delicious bite! I mean, do you see those melty little pools of chocolaty-peppermint deliciousness? Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies now have a permanent. Chewy, buttery cookies loaded with mint chocolate candy pieces. ↓↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE↓↓↓↓↓↓ These are festive for St. Patrick's Day but perfect for any time.