Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark. How to make spiced maple cashew chocolate bark. Yes, it really does taste as good as it sounds. Give it away for a quick and easy foodie gift, or just don't.
It's sweet, it's salty, it's creamy, it's crunchy, it's chewy, it's sticky, it's it's it's! Toffee was made using condensed milk and filled with chocolate chips and cashew nuts. You will be surprised how good these Chocolate Cashew Remove from oven and pour the condensed milk on top of the pressed dough evenly. You can have Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark
- It’s 16 ounces of good quality milk or dark chocolate, I used Lindt.
- You need of Extra Creamy milk chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of lightly salted whole cashews.
- You need 1 cup of toffee bits.
The world's first CASHEW MILK chocolate bar. It's everything you've been wishing for- creamy, smooth, sweet, AND vegan, paleo, dairy-free, and soy-free. May contain traces of almonds, hazelnut, macadamia nuts. Crunchy Cashews & Toffee Pieces in rich milk chocolate sprinkled with pink Himalayan sea salt.
Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark step by step
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate either in the microwave or over a double boiler on the stove top until smooth.
- Spread on parchment paper to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place cashews evenly over wet chicilate.
- Sprinkle evenly with toffee bits. Refrigerate to harden. Break into pieces. Store in refrigerator.
While taking a class at the Infamous International Culinary Center in New York City Ella learned to create this outstanding toffee. Crunchy cashews and toffee pieces in rich milk chocolate bark sprinkled with pink himalayan sea salt. Available in Milk, Dark or White Chocolate. Roasted salted cashew nuts and freeze-dried cherries are scattered over melted dark Chocolate bark is a non-baking baker's best friend because it is SO EASY. But it's like making your very own chocolate bar.