Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark. Dark Milk Chocolate is a new type of chocolate that has all the antioxidants of dark chocolate, but all the melt-in-your-mouth taste of milk chocolate. If you love it as much as I do, see the list below to find out which brands make it, where you can buy it. This homemade dark chocolate bark is one of my favorite treats!
It's such a wonderfully thoughtful hostess gift – during the holidays, or anytime. How lucky we are, that we live in a time when science tells us to go ahead and enjoy a square of chocolate – as long as it's dark, of course. 🍫. Slivers of dark chocolate packed with tasty almonds. You can have Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark
- You need 7 ounces of milk chocolate, chopped do not use chips I used Lindt.
- You need of Exellence Extra Creamy Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 7 of ounces,dark chocolate, chopped do not use chips I used.
- It’s of Lindt Exellence 70% dark.
Fair Trade Certified Ingredients and Non-GMO Project Verified. Contains soy and tree nuts; may contain eggs, milk, peanuts, and wheat. Slivers of dark chocolate with heart-happy almonds. It's guilt-free, and happens to be incredibly fast and easy to prepare.
Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark instructions
- Have chocolate in seperate Microwave safe bowls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the milk chocolate first until smooth.
- Pour onto parchment t paper and smooth out with an off set spatula to about 1/4 inch thick. Allow to set before melting dark chocolate.
- Melt dark chocolate until smooth.
- Pour over set milk chocolate and smooth over set milk chocolate quickly with off set spatula. Let set then refrigerate until hard.
- Break onto pieces. Store in rerfigerator or freeze.
Loaded with healthy fats from coconut oil, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder, and lightly sweetened with honey, this rich Transfer the chocolate mixture to a dish lined with parchment paper, and smooth with a spatula. This is a taste test/review of the Roca Thins in three varieties: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark and Dark Chocolate. Hand-crafted chocolate bark made with premium Ganong chocolate. From classic dark chocolate to savory and spicy twists, we think you'll fall in love with these tasty chocolate bars. Unlike any other dark milk chocolate bar we've ever tasted, K+M chocolate bars are the result of a collaboration between famed chef and restaurateur Thomas Keller and olive oil.