Matcha soy milk pudding. Simple and delicious home cooked recipe for Matcha Soy Milk Pudding. Sweet with fragrant matcha, the best after meal dessert. This recipe will quench your summer thirst!
Stir together cornstarch, sugar, Matcha in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time. Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. You can cook Matcha soy milk pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha soy milk pudding
- Prepare 450 ml of soy milk.
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- Prepare 5 g of matcha green tea powder.
- You need 5 g of powdered gelatin.
- You need 50 ml of hot water.
- You need of Brown Sugar Syrup.
Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. The Matcha Milk Pudding was utterly soft. It didn't hold its shape for long on serving plate but the taste was perfect. The texture is silky smooth just like soya bean curd pudding (tou hua豆花), so yummy!
Matcha soy milk pudding instructions
- Put the gelatin in the hot water to soak..
- Put the soy milk, sugar and matcha powder in a pot, and heat to melt the sugar and tea powder. Add the soaked gelatin to dissolve..
- Put 2. in strainer, and pour into the cups. Transfer them into refrigerator..
- Serve with brown sugar syrup to your taste..
I'd say that this is a healthy dessert as it is gluten free, eggless and very easy to make. Matcha Milk Pudding Made with Gelatin Recipe by cookpad.japan. The recipe for today's post, Matcha Milk Pudding was adapted from a Japanese website (here). I've made this dessert twice and this time placed the pudding in a glass instead of unmoulding it on a serving plate. Soy milk comes in many varieties in Japan.