Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. Any left over cream cheese icing is used on morning muffins, drizzled over loaves of banana bread, or put to a great number of uses. Its not pretty like I had planned, but my babies are happy with it and it really does taste phenomenal. Chocolate Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese Icing (And why you are.
Have you made this Intense Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting? Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting View top rated Chocolate cream cheese icing recipes with ratings and reviews. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING Flourishing Foodie. You can have Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- You need 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Perfect light & fluffy chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I then topped my cupcakes with some. Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting & Cherry Ganache Filling Scattered over ice cream, wrapped in a pie crust or savored with a tall glass of milk, cherries are irresistible.
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
The dark chocolate drizzle and cream cheese icing take it over the top. This crazy-good chocolate bundt cake with its gorgeous ribbon of delicious cheesecake, that's what. Beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Butter, cream cheese, and eggs should be at room temperature. In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.