Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark. Chocolate Caramel Pretzel BarkAn easy homemade chocolate candy treat made with homemade salted caramel, salty pretzels, creamy milk and semi-sweet chocolate. There is nothing easier than a bark. It's just melted chocolate and mix-ins recombined and then broken up to make a very simple and delicious festive snack.
It's the perfect treat for spring holidays like Easter and Passover, as well as weddings, showers, — or just for Unicorn Poop Bark is a sweet treat any child will go bonkers for. Swirled White chocolate and topped with unicorn poop sprinkles! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD. You can have Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark
- Prepare 16 ounces of Lindor extra creamy milk chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 6 ounces of soft caramel candies unwrapped.
- You need 6 ounces of heavy cream.
- You need of For sprinkling use kosher salt.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup Toffee chips, more or less as needed.
Melt caramels and swirl over the top of the chocolate with a spoon. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired. This peppermint bark has a delicious milk chocolate layer on the bottom with white chocolate and bits of candy canes on top. Update I sent this back home for a friends Christmas Party and they said its even better then the Gharadelli Peppermint Bark you can buy!!
Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark step by step
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Then melt caramel with cream until smooth..
- Pour chocolate onto parchment paper and smooth out. Let chocolate begin to harden but not set (5-10 minutes). Do not allow to set. Add dots of caramel sauce to the chocolate and with a knife gently swirl the caramel through the chocolate. Sprinkle the top with toffee chips and add a light sprinkle of kosher salt. Refrigerate until hard. Then break up into chunks and keep refrigerated..
An indulgent mix of creamy milk chocolate, buttery caramel and crunchy seasoned peanuts is sprinkled with sea salt By Long Grove Confectionery. Contains milk chocolate, caramel, whipping cream, butter, egg, soy lecithin, salt. We stir in melted caramel then top this chocolate bark with more melted caramel and flaky sea salt–it makes a perfect gift. Immediately stir the melted caramel thoroughly into the melted chocolate. After this, a chocolate-covered strawberry is just boring.