Turmeric milk. Golden milk — also known as turmeric milk — is a hot Indian drink made with milk and various spices. How to Make Turmeric Milk, Plus Health Benefits. Traditionally, turmeric milk (haldi doodh) comes from Ayurvedic practices and is prevalent in Indian culture and cuisines.
How To Make Turmeric Milk – Golden Milk Recipe – Haldi Doodh For Quick Weight Loss & To Sleep Better. Drinking turmeric milk is another easy way of adding the goodness of turmeric to your diet. It can help you steer clear of most illnesses and boost your immunity. You can cook Turmeric milk using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turmeric milk
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of desi ghee.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3-4 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- It’s 2-3 of laung or cloves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ajwain or carom seeds.
- It’s 1 of big Elaichi or cardamom black.
- You need of Sugar according to taste 3 teaspoons.
In this article, we have listed the benefits of. Turmeric milk, also sometimes referred to as golden milk, is an infusion of either dry turmeric powder or fresh turmeric root (rhizome) in milk. It is traditionally used in Indian households for treating. Traditionally, golden milk/turmeric milk has been used for colds, congestion, headache, and sore throats.
Turmeric milk step by step
- First dry roast turmeric and add desi ghee after roasting 1 minute.
- Keep it separate and boil water and add all the ingredients except milk.
- Boil for 3 to 4 minutes and add milk now take a full boil and simmer atleast 10 minute.
- Now pour after straining in cups and add turmeric separately by cup size or add in once all turmeric mixture after straining whole milk.
- Stay healthy stay safe.
Turmeric is a depression-fighter as well. Adding more to our diets is one great brain building. Turmeric milk is an old Ayurvedic drink that is used for treating a variety of diseases. Traditionally, it is consumed at night to facilitate sound sleep and promote general health. Turmeric milk recipe – Learn how to make Indian turmeric milk at home.