Banana Milk. Discover Korean banana milk and learn how to make it at home. It tastes healthy and fresh too! Banana Flavored Milk (Korean: 바나나맛 우유) is a South Korean milk beverage produced by Binggrae in Korea.
This does not have a soy milk base but it is. Banana milk is a delicious nut-free, dairy-free milk alternative. With only two-ingredients it's quick and easy to whip up at home. You can have Banana Milk using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Milk
- Prepare 1 of Banana (ripe to the point of spotting).
- It’s 1 cup of Whole Milk or your preferred choice of dairy.
- You need 1 tbs of Sugar or Honey, use half if you're not a fan of sweeteners.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon (optional, but it enhances the flavor).
- Prepare of Mix in some cocoa powder/syrup or nuts to enhance the flavor.
Because the banana adds a creamy texture, you can use almond milk and still end up with a thick, vegan "milkshake." This homemade Korean Banana Milk Recipe is a healthier, vegan & dairy free version of the classic Korean Banana Milk. Banana milk, a super tasty and refreshing, sweet, and creamy beverage. Banana milk is a blend of banana and milk to create a banana flavored milk beverage. I too had this stuff on a trip overseas and I have found some in the aluminum lined.
Banana Milk instructions
- Mash the banana in a container.
- Put the milk on low to medium heat on the stove, make sure to stir occasionally.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon, keep stirring until milk boils over light and turn off stove to let it cool, you can also place it in the fridge to chill it a bit.
- Step 4 Once Milk, is cool or chilled, pour banana puree into a container with lid(mason jar or water bottle), add the milk, cover it and shakeeeeeee it all..
- Pour into your desired drinkware or drink and enjoy, best served chilled.
- NOTE: You can forgo boiling the milk and just use cold milk. Make sure to add your sweetener to the banana then. You can also use a blender to just blend everything together. I choose to mash the banana when it's overly ripe and I like seeing some chunks of banana in drink. I also boil the milk beforehand because it enhances the flavor but all these also optional..
Banana milk (sometimes spelled as one word, bananamilk) is of course made from Is Banana Milk Healthy? Using bananas allows for a beverage with some natural sweetness instead of piling in. Although commercially available banana milk from Banana Wave includes grains and seeds, it's cheap and easy to make a home version without them. If you've tried making nut milks, have no fear. Bananas + water = Banana Milk.