Milk Tea. Milk tea refers to several forms of beverage found in many cultures, containing some combination of tea and milk. Beverages vary based on the amount of each of these key ingredients. The term "milk tea" refers to any tea drink with milk added.
Milk tea combines the smooth, semi-bitter taste of strong tea with the creamy richness of milk. You can prepare both hot and iced versions of milk tea. "Bubble tea (also known as pearl milk tea) is a Taiwanese tea-based drink shaken with fruit or milk, to which chewy tapioca balls or fruit jellies are often added. The "bubble" refers to the foam created by. You can cook Milk Tea using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Tea
- You need 1 1/2 glass of milk.
- You need 1/2 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 of peel of Cardamom.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of sugar (as per your taste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of Tea powder (available in Indian grocery store).
- It’s of Coffee/tea strainer.
Types of milk tea include bubble tea, Thai tea, salty tea, and masala chai. The term milk tea refers to any number of beverages prepared around the world that contain some ratio of tea and milk. For milk tea, combine all the ingredients in a personal sized blender or mason jar and blitz or shake until creamy. While your favorite milk tea brands can't.
Milk Tea step by step
- Take a small deep pan add milk and water together bring it to boil then add sugar,tea powder and peeling of cardamom to it.
- Let it boil for 3-4 minutes on medium flame in between stir the tea with a help of steel spoon/fork so that boiling tea will not spill over.
- After 3-4 minutes tea will be ready.
- Then with the help of strainer, strain the tea to a glass and serve hot with some cookies/biscuits.
The name makes it sound easy to create. Milk and tea, maybe a little sugar, and you've got yourself a delicious beverage — but it's not as easy as black tea with milk. Traveller & Creative · girl from Sydney ☁️ [email protected] taramilktea.co. at home. A girl who likes to travel and document everything she sees in her diary. Likes to examine and discover strange artifacts and incidents and then document it in her personal diary.