Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink and drain. Personally I keep frozen cooked hamburger in my freezer which makes this an even quicker recipe for me to put together. Crock Pot Ground Beef StewEating On A Dime.
How to make Crock Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe? Brown your ground beef first until no longer pink. Print this easy and delicious Crock pot ground beef stew recipe below Find more ground beef crockpot recipes: Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe. You can cook Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- You need 1 of large pack ground beef.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
How to make an easy slow cooker hamburger stew (or hamburger soup). Using ground beef, potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes and cheese, I make a simple. Make this country-style beef stew with good, lean stewing beef (chuck), or use round steak if that's what you have on hand. Browning, while not required, adds flavor, texture, and color to a dish.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew step by step
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat….
- Place ground beef into crockpot…..
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…. Stirring occasionally……
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
Serve up a hot meal without the fuss for your family tonight: This crock pot beef stew is the perfect easy comfort food dinner. Crockpot Beef Stew is a hearty and savory slow cooker beef stew, perfect for those cold winter nights! This stew is loaded with beef, potatoes, carrots and green beans. Beef stew is perfect for slow cooking, giving the beef enough time to get super tender and melt in your mouth delicious. Beef stew, frequently considered an inexpensive way to make a hearty meal, is truly one of those Crock-Pot dishes you can prepare in the morning and Taste the stew and adjust the seasonings if necessary.