Black Pepper Beef. Black Pepper Beef – Easy Chinese stir-fry with beef, black pepper, and onion. Tender and succulent beef strips with a black pepper flavoured sauce, Chinese black pepper beef stir-fry can be made at home to a restaurant standard. Once I was asked what is the difference.
Chinese Beef with Honey Black Pepper Sauce is one of my favourite dishes that I order at Chinese restaurants. It has to be at a restaurant because I love the theatrics of how it's served. Black pepper sauce and beef have been the best partner worldwide. You can have Black Pepper Beef using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Beef
- You need 300 gr of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced, marinade with 1 Tbsp oyster sauce and 1 tsp sweet soy sauce, mix well, set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sweat soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 50 ml of water.
I love that uniform and mild thick black pepper sauce very much when eating beef steaks. However, a new rule is applied in this recipe. We used ground beef sirlion, beef broth instead of water, a pinch of salt, Lawry's seasoning salt, Accent seasoning, onions, sesame oil, and added a combination of red and yellow bell peppers. Black pepper beef consists of sliced beef tossed in a black pepper sauce; often vegetables such as broccoli, onion, and green pepper are added into the mixture as well.
Black Pepper Beef step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add beef. Cook until it changes color. Season with sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, freshly ground black pepper, and sugar. Mix well. Test the taste..
- Add red and green bell peppers..
- Add water. Keep stirring until the beef is cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.
The beef is first marinated in a. Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry + Interview w/ a Dietitian! Next time you have a steak dinner, make some extra steaks and you can have this scrumptious and nutritious Thai meal in a snap later in the week. Our black pepper beef recipe is simple, tasty and a satisfying stir-fry. Check out this simple recipe and cook up a perfect dish in no time!