Ground Beef Enchilada. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Enchiladas. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas!
My favorite Beef Enchiladas recipe loaded with a saucy, hearty, and flavorful ground beef filling, then smothered with enchilada sauce and melted cheese. Don't forget to add your favorite. The Ground Beef Enchiladas are super easy to make and pack a flavorful bite. You can have Ground Beef Enchilada using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchilada
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans (566 gr) Red Enchilada sauce El Paso Mild.
- You need 1272 gr of cooked 90% lean ground beef (4lb raw-cooked and rinsed).
- You need 2 lbs of frozen sweet corn (907 gr).
- Prepare 224 gr of Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese (8-28 gr/1oz servings).
- It’s 17 of Carb Watch Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 1320 gr of Chunky Mild Salsa.
- You need of Nutritional information.
These GROUND BEEF ENCHILADAS are perfect for a weeknight dinner and they're always a hit with the family! You can keep it simple with canned enchilada sauce or use homemade. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors.
Ground Beef Enchilada instructions
- Cook beef till no pink remains. In another pot boil a 2 lb bag of sweet corn till done to your liking. Drain.
- Drain and rinse beef. Add back to pot. With salsa, 112 gr of shredded cheese and corn. Mix to melt.
- Add 200 grams of mixture to tortilla, roll tight keeping flap on bottom of pan. Pack tight 9 in one pan and 8 in the other..
- Pour one can Enchilada sauce over entire pan of Enchilada and sprinkle 56 grams of cheese over each pan..
- Bake at 400° for 30 min until cheese is bubbling..
These Hearty Ground Beef Enchiladas are my go-to recipe on busy nights. I always have the ingredients on hand for beef enchiladas, and I make them extra filling by adding beans to the mixture. Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Beef – This is a recipe for beef enchiladas so it's made with ground beef. This enchilada casserole recipe is an excellent choice for a busy day meal.