Red Wine Beef Stew. This beef stew recipe is pure comfort. Serve it with crusty bread or over rice to capture every drop of the rich gravy. All Reviews for Red Wine Beef Stew.
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Rumba Meats and #WeAllGrow Latina Network. It's a family tradition in our household to make New Year's resolutions, and as I mentioned in the previous post, my personal resolution this year is to add more variety to our. This Red Wine Beef Stew is rich and hearty, with tender beef and a velvety, savory sauce that you will not believe! You can have Red Wine Beef Stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Wine Beef Stew
- You need 3 lbs of Beef Chuck cubed.
- You need 3 of shallots or yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery diced.
- It’s 4 of large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed.
- Prepare 1,5 cups of Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti.
- You need 2 cups of Beef broth or, chicken stock or water.
- It’s 2 of large carrots sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp spoon salt.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 of tblspoon olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp tomato paste.
SOME wine makes this stew fantastic though. The rest of the bottle can be for drinking while you make and eat. We love the depth that red wine brings, but if it's not your thing, feel free to just substitute for additional beef stock. This is even better the day after.and the day after that.
Red Wine Beef Stew instructions
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer..
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗.
Just be sure to let the stew cool completely before packing it up. Also – if you're so inclined – it freezes SO well. Beef chuck simmers in red wine and vegetables until melt in your mouth fork tender! This homemade beef stew is the best comfort food meal! Pat dry the meat before seasoning it and dredging in flour.