Broccoli and Beef 2. Beef strips are quickly marinated and sauteed then with broccoli and mushrooms in a rich sauce. This is a good beef broccoli recipe and the inclusion of noodles makes it like a traditional lo mein (soft noodle) dish. SUBSCRIBE NOW to get an Exotic Oriental dish.
I often use charcoal chuck steak, which is very tender and lean. I also like that it doesn't call for any unusual ingredients. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You can cook Broccoli and Beef 2 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Beef 2
- Prepare 1 pound of course ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of broccoli florets.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of many people. This recipe is from my Easy Chinese Recipes cookbook, the best selling and top rated Chinese cookery. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional.
Broccoli and Beef 2 instructions
- Get the ground beef mix in the mustard powder, black pepper, and salt. Steam the broccoli for 6 minutes..
- Form into 4 patties heat a pan and sear on one side 5 minutes..
- Turn and add the broccoli. Season with a bit of salt..
- Cover and cook 11-12 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and Sriracha—ingredients that I personally always have on hand in my kitchen. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. So, how do you get the broccoli crisp-tender and the beef juicy, succulent? Well, the secret is to blanch or steam the broccoli first, before stir frying the. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp.