Broccoli Beef. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be So, how do you get the broccoli crisp-tender and the beef juicy, succulent? Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel!
The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. You can have Broccoli Beef using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of beef thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic smashed.
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Toasted sesame seeds (optional).
The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. It involves marinating and stir frying. See more ideas about Broccoli beef, Beef, Broccoli.
Broccoli Beef instructions
- Saute beef slices til slightly browned with onion and garlic..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix until meat is coated with the sauce..
- Add water and bring to a boil..
- Add broccoli and simmer for 5 mins depending on your vegetable cooking preference. (Some may like it half cooked).
- Serve hot, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!.
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. How to Make Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Prepare the beef: Cut the beef in really thin pieces. I find it easier sometimes if the meat is a bit frozen it's way easier to slice it thin.