Roast Beef Sliders. As far as party food goes, these roast beef sliders are everything. So beef up your party food and make these mouthwatering sliders for your next game day, party, potluck or easy weeknight meal. This Roast Beef Slider on Hawaiian Rolls recipe is perfect for your game days, holiday parties, and Are you expecting a crowd?
Roast beef sliders are the perfect game day food! Layers of roast beef and cheese between Hawaiian rolls are topped with the most delicious spread and cooked to perfection. Roast Beef Sliders are the perfect party food! You can have Roast Beef Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- Prepare 3 of x 24 pack of Hawaiian Kings rolls.
- Prepare 48 slices of provolone.
- Prepare 4 lbs of roast beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of course ground mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- You need of Black pepper to taste 1/4 cup for me.
Little effort, they taste amazing and they're so easy! We've nicknamed them "Super Sliders", because we think they're that good! Baked roast beef sliders are the perfect party food! These baked roast beef sliders are good for any party.
Roast Beef Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and cut rolls in half..
- Melt butter, mix ingredients to make sauce and bring to a boil..
- Spread sauce on the split bottom rolls and layer cheese. Place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melting. Add roast beef, more sauce on roast beef, add top split roll. Pour the rest of sauce on top of rolls..
- Add tooth picks, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 to 40 mins..
- Take out of oven, remove foil and place back in oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..
I made them for New Year's Eve. Roast Beef Sliders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pulled Roast Beef Sliders are easy to make and beat boring cheeseburger sliders any day of the week. These cheesy little flavor bombs will destroy your hunger in the most satisfying way. These roast beef sliders are very similar to many other slider recipes, slider rolls are loaded with deli roast beef, provolone cheese, and french fried onions.