Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky. Step by step video recipe to making your own homemade teriyaki beef jerky. This is an incredibly easy recipe and you'll never go back to eating store bought. This unbelievably good homemade grass fed teriyaki beef jerky recipe lets you enjoy one of your favorite snacks in a completely paleo-friendly fashion.
Tender beef strips marinated in a sweet and tangy homemade teriyaki sauce. Mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. How to Make Homemade Teriyaki Beef Jerky. You can have Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky
- You need 6 lbs of beef roast.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple juice.
- It’s 24 oz. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 24 oz. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 oz. of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
Place pineapple and garlic in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Pour pineapple mixture and teriyaki mixture into a resealable plastic bag. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Home » Crock Pot » Slow Cooker Pineapple Beef Teriyaki.
Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky step by step
- Freeze roast for 30 mins prior to cut time. When ready, Combine ingredients (all except black pepper) in large mixing bowl. Slice meat to quarter inch thick slices. Marinate for 24hrs..
- Place meat strips on racks in dehydrator and sprinkle black pepper on tops to desired taste..
- Leave in dehydrator for 10-12 hrs. Or until desired level of tenderness is achieved..
- Once the meat is ready, place in ziplock baggies or for longer keep place in Mason jars and in the fridge. You can even freeze it! Enjoy!.
I made him try a couple of pieces, but when he still wasn't loving it, I settled for giving him some extra spinach in his salad. Learn how to make beef jerky at home using a simple four step process! Included are recipes for beef, deer, elk, and pork jerky that will get you off to a great start! Learning how to make homemade beef jerky begins with the basics of meat selection, meat preparation, marinating, and dehydration which. Make your own All Natural Hot and Spicy Homemade Beef Jerky – no nasties, no chemicals and no dehydrator required.