BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish). Chowking-style beef chao fan, try this hacked easy recipe, meaty and tasty rice that will surely satisfy your chao fan craving. Beef chow fun is a staple Cantonese dish, made from stir-frying beef, hor fun (wide rice noodles) and bean sprouts. It is commonly found in yum cha restaurants in Guangdong, Hong Kong, and overseas, as well as in cha chaan tengs.
Beef Chow Fun is common Cantonese Chinese dish stir fried with tender beef, silky rice noodles (ho fun/chow fun), chive/green onion and beansprouts. The key of delicious beef chow fun is texture. (of course flavor too!) Silky and succulent noodles and beef makes. And with Chowking's Chao Fan Rice, they have tried and enjoyed having it. You can have BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish)
- Prepare 3 cups of steamed rice (leftover, not hot/warm).
- You need 1 cup of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 stalks of onion leaves (optional for garnish).
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced cabbage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil (if you're not using a non stick pan).
Beef Chow Fun is a popular Chinese (Cantonese) noodle dish with extra wide rice noodles, sweetened sesame soy sauce and green onions with thinly sliced beef. Chinese Noodle Recipes like Chicken Lo Mein, Classic Chow Mein and Pad See Ew are among the most. Chowking is one of the most popular Chinese fast-food chains in the Philippines. In this recipe, I've recreated their famous pork chao fan.
BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) step by step
- Cook ground beef on a cooking pan set to medium heat. Make sure all meat is browned well and cooked..
- Add garlic and onion and sauté until onion is transluscent..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Continue mixing..
- Add rice. Make sure there are no "lumps" of rice. You can try to break it with your spatula. (Yes, you are welcome lol).
- Mix until sauce is evently incorporated with the rice..
- Add cabbage and carrots. Continue stir frying until vegetables are cooked..
- Garnish with onion leaves and serve hot. ENJOY! 😊.
An easy recipe for beef chow fun recreates a staple dish from Cantonese cuisine quickly using beef, baby corn, black bean sauce, and rice noodles. This quick and easy beef chow fun is a take on a classic Cantonese dish that's hugely popular in restaurants. Beef chow fun consists of tender, succulent beef slices; soft, springy rice noodles; crispy beansprouts and aromatic Chinese chives. You may find them with different spellings such as Sa-ho fan, Sha he fen, etc. Classic Cantonese Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe (aka Gon Chow Ngo Ho) made with chewy flat ho fun rice noodles and tender Beef chow fun is addictive with its chewy noodles and flavourful tender beef slices and it's so easy to sit down and finish off the.