Dried Beef Dip. In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, dry Italian-style salad dressing mix and dried beef. Always soak the dried beef, I too always change out the water to help get rid of the salt. I have added so many things to this dip, served it hot in winter and cold in summer.
Be the first to rate & review! The flavors of dried beef, chopped bell peppers, cream cheese, and sour cream meld perfectly in the slow cooker for an. The BEST Chipped Beef Dip Recipe we've ever tasted! You can cook Dried Beef Dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dried Beef Dip
- It’s 1 of Cream Cheese (8 oz).
- You need 1/2 pt. of Sour Cream (8).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Dill Weed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Basil Leaves- ground.
- It’s 1/2 of pig. Dried Italian dressing.
- It’s to taste of Green Onion.
- It’s 1 of small glass dried Beef.
Serve this Dried Beef Dip, Hot or Cold, with baguette slices, crackers, or fresh cut vegetables! Chipped beef dip is one of our favorite hot dips to serve for for game day, as an appetizer or to take to a potluck. Warm chipped beef dip is a classic appetizer that everyone loves. Dried Chipped Beef Dip Recipe (Not your Mother in Laws Recipe).
Dried Beef Dip instructions
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Dice the green onions and dried Beef and add to mixture.
- Mix well and set in fridge to chill..
- Serve with crackers, wheat thins etc..
Chipped beef dip is one of our favorite hot dips to serve for for game day, as an appetizer or to take to a potluck. Our most trusted Dried Beef Dip recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Mix above ingredients and use Triscuits or salty crackers to dip. Dice the green onions and dried Beef and add to mixture.