Corned Beef Casserole. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. Canned corned beef is combined with macaroni, cheese, cream of chicken soup, and vegetables.
This Corned Beef Casserole is the perfect dish for Saint Patrick's Day! It contains the classic Irish ingredients of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes, along with a creamy sauce. Have you had chunky corned beef lately? You can have Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- Prepare 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- You need 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- You need 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- Prepare 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- Prepare 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
If you are craving for one, this corned beef casserole recipe will always be here to help you make a great tasting breakfast meal. For fans of corned beef and sauerkraut, this makes for some good eating. Learn to cook corned beef casserole! Got leftover corned beef and cabbage from St.
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
Use the leftovers to make a delicious low carb corned beef and cabbage colcannon recipe! Just looking at this Reuben Casserole has me excited for celebrating. Give me all the classic St. Patty's Day foods this and I'm ready to roll for the day. Mix together corned beef, cooked noodles, cheese, soup, onion and milk.