Dried Beef Cheese Ball. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, dried beef, and chopped onions. Mix well, then season with onion salt, monosodium glutamate, and Worcestershire sauce. Dried Beef Cheese Ball – Just Like Grandma Used to Make!
Delicious Dried Beef Cheese BallFar From Normal. dried beef, onions, mustard, cream cheese, softened, mayonnaise. Krissy's Famous Dried Beef Cheese Ball or LogFood.com. Dried Beef Cheese Ball is as savory as it gets: chipped beef and Worcestershire sauce give an unbeatably meatiness to this addictive appetizer. You can cook Dried Beef Cheese Ball using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dried Beef Cheese Ball
- Prepare 2 of pkgs cream cheese 8 ounce each @ room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large jar 4.5 ounce Armour dried beef (rinse each slice with warm water to remove excess curing salt, let drain in colander then pat dry and dice.).
- It’s 6 of green onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need Splash of Worcestershire sauce.
A cheese ball is the perfect party appetizer. Easy to make ahead of time and served with an assortment of crackers or toasted bread everyone loves. Learn how to make this Dried Beef Cheese Ball. Plus tips for mixing, forming, serving and freezing!
Dried Beef Cheese Ball step by step
- Cut cream cheese into cubes add to mixing bowl..
- Add the garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce to cream cheese and mix well..
- To the cream cheese mixture add 1/2 of chopped beef and 1/2 the chopped onions. Mix well..
- Put remaining onions and beef in another bowl and toss ingredients together..
- Put a little vegetable oil or cooking spray on your hands and form a ball with the cream cheese..
- Roll the ball in the remaining onions and beef. Cover and refrigerate..
- I serve with crackers..
I've been making this Dried Beef CheeseBall for many, many years. Dice the dried beef into small pieces. This is dependent upon how small you want your dried beef to be. Add all of the ingredients to the softened cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. This dried beef ball recipe is a great one for upcoming holiday parties and any other family and friends events.