Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩. Let's try something exotic today, like some Egyptian cuisine. Famous for its mix of spices and flavorful meals, there really are some delicious recipes you can find here. Here we've served rice with beef.
Today's Beef and Rice recipe is intended to be a quick, no fuss (yet super tasty!) midweek meal. Hence why it's made in one pot, with ground beef, a combination of fresh and frozen veggies and a mound of baby spinach. Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs! You can cook Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩
- Prepare of Beef tenderloin.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Chili flakes.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of Red or white dry raisin.
- Prepare of Almond nuts or any nuts you desire.
Ground Beef Fried Rice: In place of the cubed flank steak try making this recipe with ground beef. Simply brown the meat in the pan, set aside then toss. This recipe calls for ground beef, but try using a mix of half pork and half beef to give the meatballs a different sabor. You may add any vegetable that you At home if we have extra rice, we usually make two things: either breakfast the next day with a fried egg and salsa over the top, or we would add it to.
Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩 step by step
- Wash the rice and put hot water and salt then soak for 30 minutes..
- Cut the the beef Into strips..
- Cut the onion into small pieces put chili flakes, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon vinegar to the beef then marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight..
- Bring the pan into heat, put oil and put the beef and cook it until golden brown and soft..
- Bring another pan to heat, put oil and the one tablespoon sugar then add water suited for the rice you soaked and put one teaspoon cinnamon..
- Wash the rice and put it to the boiling water with sugar and cinnamon, cover until cooked.
- Bring another pan to heat put little oil and then put the nuts and raisin cooked until it is slightly brown..
- Take the rice and put the cooked nuts on the rice with the beef. Enjoy.
In a wok or deep skillet, cook the beef and marinade thoroughly, then set aside. In the same pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Mix well and let the rice cook until slightly crispy. Beef Kaldereta is a main stay in any Filipino Kitchen. It is a type of beef stew cooked with tomato sauce and liver spread.