Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. It no longer just just tastes like tomato sauce drenched in flavorless meat.
Recipe: Delicious Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce. Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. Recipe: Appetizing low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry. You can cook Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 8 oz of Vodka Sauce (bottled).
- You need 2 of Yellow Sqaush, spiralized.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Onion, Chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1 of cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Potato and Ground Beef Burritos. Here's what you need: olive oil, onion, ground beef, salt, pepper, crushed tomato, vodka, red chili flake, heavy cream, penne pasta, fresh parsley, Parmesan. Add crushed tomatoes, vodka, and chili flakes, stirring and cooking until half of the liquid has evaporated and the sauce has reduced. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce instructions
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer..
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté..
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Use elbows or another pasta in this one-pot meal. This easy, comforting dish of pasta and ground beef gets its great flavor from lots of garlic, spicy seasonings, and tomatoes. cabbage with ground beef and vodka sauce. This recipe can be modified to include different kinds of pasta, as well as different tomato sauces and creams. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Turkey Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Vodka Sauce Calories. One of the best homemade pasta sauces ever, hands down.