Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP. If you don't have an Instant Pot yet (Amazon affiliate), I've got you covered with my stove top vegetable beef soup recipe. But some of us are obsessed with our Instant Pot and insist on making everything in it. It just seals in all the flavor, and I LOVE.
Existing in some notional territory between a loose tomato chili and a hearty beef stew, vegetable beef soup is a fortifying number stuffed with ground beef, green beans, peas, carrots, and a slew of aromatic spices. Quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe. This pressure cooker Beef Vegetable Pressure Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup is made with frozen veggies which makes it quick and easy to make. You can cook Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of stew meat.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion diced.
- You need 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks with leaves diced.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 8.5 oz of can cut green beens with juice.
- It’s 8.5 oz of can corn with juice.
- Prepare 10 oz of can Rotel with juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- You need 1 TSP of thyme.
- It’s 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- It’s of Croutons.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
This will provide several meals I can just reheat in my IP (my brand is Yedi, though same. How Long Do you Cook Vegetable Beef Soup in the Instant Pot. Try our instant pot beef and veggie minestrone soup recipe. Set Instant Pot, or multifunction cooker, on Saute.
Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute high setting..
- When pot reads hot add in olive oil, onion, and meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add in garlic, carrots, and celery stirring occasionally for another minute..
- Add in broth, stirring/scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove any bit that may be stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in wine, corn, green beens and Rotel..
- Stir in basil, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes. Allow a 10 minute natural release. Release rest of the pressure..
- Ladle into bowls and top with crotons and Parmesan cheese..
Once hot, lightly spray with avocado/olive oil and add beef. Instant Pot® Beef And Barley Soup. Loaded with veggies, this is a stick-to-your-ribs soup cooked in the Instant Pot®. Serve with lots of crusty bread and enjoy! This hearty beef and veggie soup recipe is made simple with the pressure cooking power of your Instant Pot.