Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky. This smoked peppery beef jerky really turned out fantastic! Fire up the smoker and get ready to make some really good beef jerky that everyone will be enjoy! In the picture above you can see the Garlic Black Pepper Beef Jerky on the left and the Teriyaki II Beef Jerky on the right.
This jerky is doused in a beer, soy sauce and black pepper marinade, and smoked low and slow for an epic Put the beef slices into a large resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade mixture over the beef and massage the bag so that all the slices get coated. This classic jerky gets a double dose of peppery flavor from cracked peppercorns in the marinade and coarsely ground peppercorns on top. You can cook Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky
- Prepare 1/2 pound of beef loin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black vinegar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need As needed of water to seal with.
- You need 1 quart of ziploc bag.
Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper. Black Peppered – An original in the beef jerky family. We wanted to give you another flavor with a bit of familiarity but bring it up a notch with our top-notch ingredients. I can not get over how great black pepper is.
Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky step by step
- Thinly slice the beef. Put on the grill unseasoned. Lightly grill for about 7 minutes total. Then remove from the fire..
- Get the black vinegar and seasonings together. Season the beef..
- Add the oil, vinegar, and sugar to a bowl and mix..
- Put the seasoned beef in the bag. Add the liquids and coat each piece. Submerge the bag up to the opening, without getting water in bag and seal it. You now have it vacuumed sealed. Set into refrigerator overnight. I left in the refrigerator for 60 hours..
- I put my beef slices on parchment paper on a sheet pan. I put in the oven on dehydrate. Then I dehydrated it till it was like I liked it!!!! It took 6 hours. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! The dehydrator temperature is 150°Fahrenheit..
If you have not tried JerkyXP before than I highly suggest you try Black Pepper. Slowly-marinated beef strips dry into savory pieces of peppery beef jerky in a food dehydrator. For safety, it's best to cook the strips first before drying. Mix Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, liquid smoke, cayenne pepper, and coriander. SPICY BEEF JERKY: Ass Kickin's combination of ingredients delivers a hot and spicy flavor unprecedented to beef jerky.