Ground Beef and Potatoes. Potato Meatloaf with Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers and Celery L'Antro dell'Alchimista. All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish.
The juices from the ground beef get infused inside the potatoes and this creates a rich, intricate, and hearty flavor when combined with the Tomato sauce. This easy ground beef and potato casserole is layered with vegetables and cheese. It's a comforting one-dish meal, perfect for a busy family. You can cook Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- You need 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Ground beef is the classic "go-to" meal protein as it is easy, cheap and readily available. When you combine ground beef recipes with potatoes or pasta. I love prepping a big batch of this Ground Beef and Sweet Potato Hash at the beginning of the week because it makes for a super fast breakfast or This recipe is all made in my cast iron skillet, however, I sometimes roast the sweet potatoes and cook up my ground beef and peppers separately then.
Ground Beef and Potatoes step by step
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
In this Paleo bowl, ground beef and sweet potatoes are combined to create a dish with depths of texture and flavor that will impress, especially for those hesitant to venture too far away from traditional "meat and potatoes" fare. Although the ingredients list is fairly long. The ground beef that I use for this ground beef casserole is usually whatever I can find on sale. This ground beef and potatoes skillet can be made with either leftover cooked potatoes or freshly boiled potatoes. If you cook the potatoes, cook them in their skin, drain and let cool until cool enough to handle.