紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket). How to Make Red Wine Braised Oxtail I do not like my oxtail cooked. How to Make Red Wine Braised Oxtail
I love it with rice or with soup noodles at wonton restaurants. Often noodle houses always advertise that their beef brisket is their specialty – especially their sauce. Some noodle houses even advertise beef brisket as their specialty. You can have 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket)
- It’s of Core Ingredients.
- You need 300 g of x Beef Brisket (牛腩).
- You need 0.5 of Unit x Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Unit x Chopped Garlic Ball.
- Prepare 1 of Unit x Green Onion.
- Prepare 5 pieces of x Ginger (with Skin & Washed).
- Prepare 200 ml of – 350ml x Red Wine.
- You need of Broth Ingredients.
- It’s 2 of Big Unit x Crystal Sugar (冰糖).
- Prepare 2 of Unit x Mashed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 of Unit x Bay Leaves (月桂葉).
- You need of Some Rosemary (迷迭香).
- You need of Some White/Black Pepper.
- You need of Some Soy Sauce.
- It’s 0.5 Teaspoon of x Salt (Little Salt is OK).
- You need of Vegetables.
- It’s of Some White Radish (白蘿蔔).
- You need of Some Carrots (紅蘿蔔).
- It’s of Some Potatoes (薯仔).
- Prepare of Some Yellow Pepper (黃椒).
It is always on my to do list every time when I travel to Hong… Asian, Beef, Meat. Braised Beef Brisket and Tendon – 炆牛筋腩. Beef Recipes Cooking Recipes Rack Of Lamb Wine Sauce With Red Wine Favorite Recipes Meat Food. Chinese beef stew recipe (柱侯蘿蔔炆牛腩) is the Cantonese style cuisine by serve with noodles and rice.
紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) instructions
- Water Clean Beef Brisket for 5 mins to remove excessive blood from the meat, then remove the Beef Brisket and rinse it with tap water.
- Pan Fry Beef Brisket: #1 High Heat with some oil to cook Beef Brisket turn brown on the outside. #2 Add the rest of Core Ingredients and fry them until all turn brown. #3 Add Sake for adding the smell.
- Stew Beef Brisket: #1 Add all Herbs and Sauce to pan with the Beef Brisket. #2 Add hot water (or slowly adding cold water) to good level (at least covering all the ingredients) that can stew the Beef Brisket for 2 hours. #3 Once the water gets boiles, turn fire to Medium Heat. #4 Occasionally check on water level to ensure no burn out. #5 Stew for recommended of 1.5 to 2hrs depending on the type of meat.
- Add Vegetables: #1 At last adding the Vegetables and stew them until they get soft – recommend to add the Vegetables in the last 20 mins for the best result..
This classic Cantonese style braised beef brisket stew is flavorful and absolute mouth-watering and you can easily make it with this step-by-step Hi There, thank you for stopping by. I actually used red fermented bean curb before and really loved it. I don't normally keep a jar of it around unless I make. Beef brisket soup is the perfect slow cooking beef dish. This recipe does not feature any strong herbs or spices.