Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos. Last summer I had the opportunity to teach a weekend class with Matt Pittman at his Meat Church headquarters. The beef cheek is incredibly tender and full of flavor. It's marbled with fat and has a richness like no other cut of beef.
Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. Beef barbacoa cooked in a dried pepper sauce can either be made with one type of meat or with a combination of several cuts of meat. Variety of Wagyu include KOBE BEEF and other meats are available. You can have Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos
- You need 2 of wagyu beef cheeks about 1.1 lbs.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of diced jalapeno seeded.
- It’s 1/2 can of beef broth.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need to taste of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare of Your favorite bbq rub mixed with extra Mexican spices.
- It’s of Tortillas.
- You need of Mexican cheese.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Avocados.
We just started handling Ibérico Pork according to some customer's request. Pluma,Secreto,Presa,Cheeks and more items are available! These are made with a homemade taco seasoning and served with the perfect toppings! Our favorite seasoned ground beef for tacos is here!
Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos step by step
- Heat the smoker up to 275°. I used a lump charcoal and post oak combo. Let the cheeks come to room temp and cover with the spices while the smoker is coming up to temp. I used a Spiceology Chile Margarita and Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub blend..
- Smoke uncovered for about 2 hours to set a light bark..
- Place them in a foil pan with the beef broth, onion, jalapeno, lime juice and hot sauce. Cover and cook until they hit 210° or shreds easily..
- Shred the cheeks and place back into the foil pan with the juices. Use tongs to load onto a warm tortilla and cover with your favorite toppings..
This is what I prep on super busy weeknights – and I even prep it ahead of time too. Premium Japanese Wagyu Beef provided bySydneys very own Japanese Butcher, Kimio Osawa – OSAWA ENTERPRISES. Savour the flavour of full blood Wagyu Beef. Choose from Japanese or Australian Wagyu Beef. And make a statement at your next gathering.