Beef and mutton kabab. Explore delicious variety of kabab recipes with chicken, mutton and beef. Try this recipe viewers this is very easy n yummy and comment me. We really enjoyed this Mutton Kofta Kabab with a side of Hummus.
Here are our top beef and mutton kabab recipes specially compiled for Bakra Eid. So enjoy your cooking and #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipes: Shami. Mutton kabab recipe – These keema kababs are delicious, soft and flavorful with mild aroma of fresh herb and spices. You can have Beef and mutton kabab using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and mutton kabab
- It’s of Ground Beef.
- It’s of Ground Mutton.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
These mutton kabab can be eaten as a appetizer with mint chutney or as a side with Biryani or any rice pulao or pilaf. I have also shared the recipe of. Learn how to make mutton seekh kababs at home a appetizing starter recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen the best – Put oil in the pan and place the kababs on the pan. Cook it well from all the sides – Plate the kababs, with some sliced onions, sliced bread and fresh mint.
Beef and mutton kabab step by step
- Mix both buff and mutton.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- Add coriander and parsley in the mix with onions.
- With you clean hand make circle shape half inch.
- Add oil on a pan and put your kabab on it cook for 5 mins each side.
Here is a recipe of Arabian mutton Kebab shared by our friend Shirly James. She has already contributed many recipes for us. All those recipes were excellent and received a great applauce by our subscribers. I hope Sherly, your first arabian recipe of mutton kabab also will be loved by our. Kabab barg is a variety of Iranian kebab which consists of pieces of lamb or beef, and – less commonly – chicken.